Home » 2015
Yearly Archives: 2015
- They offered a reasonable group pricing discount (better pricing than if you had vendors direct market to you).
- Their workmanship warranty was longer than most other vendors.
- They provided a strong hardware offering.
- They offered varied hardware options to handle different roofs.
- They have experience in handling group projects (they are doing installations for Solarize Gillespie County).
- They have financing available for $0 down.
- They are a strong company with a good history and reputation.
Lighthouse Solar will be talking through their offerings with the group and will help everyone understand what options are available to each individual, based on specific roof space and energy needs.
There are many reputable solar installation companies in Austin, several of which put in proposals to to the installations for Solarize Wells Branch. That Lighthouse was selected is a tribute to their fine work and a competitive proposal. Hopefully this is just the first of many solarize efforts in the Austin area and some of the other excellent solar companies in the area will soon have a chance to work with similar neighborhood groups.